I need urgent help
If you are in immediate danger of taking your own life, harming yourself or harming someone else, please stop and take a minute to read the following…
There are people you can talk to when you are in a crisis or feeling desperate. You are not alone, talk to someone, tell them how you are feeling and understand that it is okay to turn for help during difficult times.
If you are struggling to confide in someone you know…
- Talk to your GP
- Dial 999 or go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department (A&E)
- Get in touch with your local crisis home treatment team if you have one
- speak to someone who is trained to listen
Below are some useful numbers….
- Millbrook 01623 785913
- Crisis team Mansfield and Ashfield 01159 560860
- Crisis team Nottingham City 0300 300 0065
- Samaritans 1161233
- Nottingham Samaritans 01159 411111
- Domestic violence Helpline 0808 800 0340